California’s take on the Got Milk? campaign. Sexist?
All posts in Design & corporate identity
- Are you a man living with PMS?
- I apologize for letting you misinterpret what I was saying.
- We can both blame myself.
- I apologize for the mutual misunderstanding that was clearly my fault.
- I'm sorry for the thing or things I did or didn't do.
- I'm sorry I listened to what you said and not what you meant.
- I apologize for not reading between the right lines.
- Just make sure nobody's watching
- Perhaps this was the source of his problems?
- Lesbians & Horses, oh my…
- I bent to lick them and they were gone…
- You'll never see him coming!
- Just another love story…
- Vaginas, vaginas everywhere!
- I see what you did there…
- How much practice do you dedicate to being awesome?
- You knew that, didn't you?
- I bet you never wondered that…
Book covers you wish you hadn’t seen. You can’t call your self a truly internet citizen if you hadn’t read at least one of them.
Missing the call to action is one of the most common mistakes made by marketers and brand managers. One question you should ask yourself before publishing a new website or sending a brochure to print is:
Agencies: Treviso, Fabrica, Italy and 72andSunny, Amsterdam for United Colors of Benetton took Grand Prix at 2012′s edition of Cannes Lions.