I have a problem with the startup environment. On the one hand, I believe in it; on the other hand, I don’t feel like a part of it. I keep meeting people saying that they “create startups”, but their definition of a startup is very different from mine. It’s because of these kinds of people that Bartek wrote that he didn’t say “startup” anymore, but “young, innovative business”.
- Are you a man living with PMS?
- I apologize for letting you misinterpret what I was saying.
- We can both blame myself.
- I apologize for the mutual misunderstanding that was clearly my fault.
- I'm sorry for the thing or things I did or didn't do.
- I'm sorry I listened to what you said and not what you meant.
- I apologize for not reading between the right lines.
California’s take on the Got Milk? campaign. Sexist?
- Just make sure nobody's watching
- Perhaps this was the source of his problems?
- Lesbians & Horses, oh my…
- I bent to lick them and they were gone…
- You'll never see him coming!
- Just another love story…
- Vaginas, vaginas everywhere!
- I see what you did there…
- How much practice do you dedicate to being awesome?
- You knew that, didn't you?
- I bet you never wondered that…
Book covers you wish you hadn’t seen. You can’t call your self a truly internet citizen if you hadn’t read at least one of them.
Imagine you own a used cars dealership. You have a square filled with cars with prospective clients wandering around them. You probably are interested in how they are picking the car they want to take a closer look at, aren’t you?